one last query re park and ride..promise!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
when i buy my train ticket from Littlehampton im assumimg it just needs to be a return to shoreham? then the park and ride part of the match ticket comes into play? so i can carry on to Brighton then get the preston park train. the other thing i was wondering was if anyone knows if after the game a train goes from preston park direct to littlehampton or is it a brighton trip again

Am sorry if these questions sound a bit simple but truth is that before i became ill i must have visited around 60 away games with albion and travel never bothered me, unfortunately my fuddled head now finds even such small trips as this one quite a complex operation..fear of missing last trains home etc etc so please bear with me

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
22:15 from Preston Park change at Brighton

22:53 Brighton - Littlehampton

Arrive Littlehampton 23:42

If coming by train, then you are correct about the free travel from/to Shoreham :)

Last edited:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
you are a gentleman, thanks for that. have it duly noted and thats end of questions for now lol..god getting old really does f*** your head up...must have been too many away game fights in the early 70's...too many blows to the head:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports