Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One club - one ambition.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There's a very good comment on that about how all the different areas of the club must, by definition, have different ambitions, but I totally accept that "One club, lots of ambitions" isn't quite so snappy. I still think that if the club wanted to go in for meaningless, generic mission statements "Simply the Best" would have been better.

"One slogan, lots of clubs using it"

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
It's a very poor sloganeering, given its connotations...

bk0007t783w-FID3.jpg

so, thats where it came from !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There's a very good comment on that about how all the different areas of the club must, by definition, have different ambitions, but I totally accept that "One club, lots of ambitions" isn't quite so snappy. I still think that if the club wanted to go in for meaningless, generic mission statements "Simply the Best" would have been better.

"One slogan, lots of clubs using it"

Simply the best would have been ridiculous - and open to ridicule - for any club in the championship, let alone one that hasn't won a league game for 2 months.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
So if their ambition is to get to the premier league, is that it? What about staying there? Or do we change our ambition then, so our ambition would "not to be relegated"?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If you add the word............League to the equation the answer is very plain to see,if that is what you wish to see...

League one club-League one ambition :lolol:

I personally would have preferred

OUR club,ONE ambition...

Still what do us the fans know..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here