On way to Plymouth in a mo

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
via the shithole that is Reading. Ticket arrived yesterday b and b booked in the west hoe, all systems go. Hopefully meet up with a lot of you at the Pennycomequick, I'm down on my tod again, look out for the billynomates with the goatee.:)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Italia and myself leave at 8am something, think I planned waaaay too much spare time but nevermind...more time in the pub beforehand :)
And no doubt I'll get lost on the way as I usually do when visiting the west country - see ya there everyone whos going :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I love the West Country trips. M27, then via Honiton etc. Set off at 8, in a pub in time for the Everton match and a few beers.

Plus I'm not driving. Marvellous scenes.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Everton match eh Easy? sounds like a plan to me! I am driving so only one beer before the game, never drink and drive but a pint at 1pm wont harm as we wont be leaving 'till 5ish

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
12.30 kickoff I believe, Crabtree.
Not sure which pub though. I seem to remember the Cherry Tree last time, about 15 mins walk from the ground, and we watched a match there. Think they do grub too. In the absence of anything better, I guess we'll head there again.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Leaving at 7.30. 4 hours and 45 minutes according to the AA route finder. So a stop for breakfast. Hopefully be there for about 1 o'clock.

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
How many can you fit into a mo then ??

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Easy 10 said:
12.30 kickoff I believe, Crabtree.
Not sure which pub though. I seem to remember the Cherry Tree last time, about 15 mins walk from the ground, and we watched a match there. Think they do grub too. In the absence of anything better, I guess we'll head there again.

I think you will find the Cherry Tree is no longer open!

Well it was all boarded up on our last game down there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I was in the Cherry Tree on our last game down there - we've not been there since April 2001 when we won promotion, that WAS our last game down there, and it certainly wasn't boarded up then.

We were there for a pre and post match drink-up (a fairly extended one involving cigars after the match). I'll still make a beeline for it tomoz I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports