Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On The Way To Middlesbrough..........

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
Sitting in Jury's Inn hotel having cold beer watching Goldson, Murphy, Baldock and Dunk calmly and quietly playing cards....

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Pit stop near Peterborough. Surprisingly decent progress so far.
we did that way to and from Wembley, stopped off at Peterborough Services both ways. Found the old A! was dead easy compared to the masses who went M1.
There are a few roadworks when you get towards Donny but heavy traffic should have ended by time you get there.
Next pit stop Wetherby services if you can wait , lot better than Blyth, or Ferrybridge. You could always go into Wetherby town centre for fish and chips at the Wetherby Whaler.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Had a great drive up to Rotherham, 4 hours.....hour n a half in the morning should do it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
we did that way to and from Wembley, stopped off at Peterborough Services both ways. Found the old A! was dead easy compared to the masses who went M1.
There are a few roadworks when you get towards Donny but heavy traffic should have ended by time you get there.
Next pit stop Wetherby services if you can wait , lot better than Blyth, or Ferrybridge. You could always go into Wetherby town centre for fish and chips at the Wetherby Whaler.

Next stop Boro hotel bar just after 10 hopefully...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Safe journey to 'Wrong Direction' & his dipsticks going up tomorrow.

I have done the honourable thing as CHIEF JONAH to stay at home and watch on the Beam Back in the WEST.

Make sure the Guinness don't run out :drink:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Arrived! Nice view from the hotel......
4ed469a9d8955226cf53eff65564435e.jpg

True MFC

May 5, 2016
I'm impressed you have wi fi in your tent, might be a bit cramped I will give it a swerve.

Thanks for the offer though.

Ha nice touch. Sons girlfriends family moved here from Brighton 13 year ago due to his work, he's still a massive Brighton fan. And as for the tent it will be going up in the garden if she doesn't give it a rest! Or maybe I'll sleep in the BMW M6 that's me my drive, Middlesbrough towns bad but the surrounding area is fantastic.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ha nice touch. Sons girlfriends family moved here from Brighton 13 year ago due to his work, he's still a massive Brighton fan. And as for the tent it will be going up in the garden if she doesn't give it a rest! Or maybe I'll sleep in the BMW M6 that's me my drive, Middlesbrough towns bad but the surrounding area is fantastic.

Have a good one fella, best team and all that bollox...

Hope we win, whoever I hope the other goes up... The gaps big this year and third deserves it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here