Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On The Argus Website Tonight (20/06/07)

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Andy Naylor comes out fighting...no copy for two maybe three days then he comes out guns blazing over...

Mark McGhee, "I've only gone two rounds on a golf course with him..." Thats about one round further than we usually get in the Carling Cup.

Sits on the fence with the CKR money.

Kerry Mayo comes up with ideal Falmer ticket policy!

Zesh Rehman ain't coming back, ever!

Is he locked away in a darkened room by the Editor until he unleashes the fury? And more importantly, why am I reading the Argus website at bloody 10.40pm?

Good night!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
http://www.theargus.co.uk/display.var.1486663.0..php

Touchy ain't he. Something struck a nerve. :safeway2:Then again I wouldn't trust a journalist further than I could kick one (which wouldn't be far). I know a couple of ex-members of the third estate who quit in disgust at what they were supposed to be doing in the name of the "public interest". All their editors were concerned with was the scoop and sod everything else :tosser:
Why is he so obsessed with Mcghee still when he is now effectively ancient history :sheep::sheep::sheep:

1066gull

i hate the argus because its so f***ing biased

every albion article starts with a players name or most commonly "Albion...", "The Albion" or "The seagulls"

I hope someone starts up a local sussex interactive media tool to rival the argus, and try and force it to change or die.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I actually think Naylor is pretty good - and he takes a ridiculous amount of stick on here simply because he writes things how he sees it, doesn't follow the club line, and is fairly pro-Mcghee.

Obviously he's had enough of being slated on here - although quite frankly singing his name at Orient seemed ridiculous, i'm suprised he only had a slight dig then! However, the 'golf-buddy' line is obviously a response to comments made on here - maybe he'd have been better off replying via this message board than a daily newspaper:)

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
i hate the argus because its so f***ing biased

every albion article starts with a players name or most commonly "Albion...", "The Albion" or "The seagulls"

I hope someone starts up a local sussex interactive media tool to rival the argus, and try and force it to change or die.

It would take an awful lot to dislodge the argus from top sussex rag adrie!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
i hate the argus because its so f***ing biased. Every albion article starts with a players name or most commonly "Albion...", "The Albion" or "The seagulls"

Err, so how come your contribution on the Argus website earlier this evening reads..."The people who slate McGhee and yourself are the idiots from NSC.Take no notice Andy.Keep up the good work i enjoy reading your write ups alot"

At least try to be consistent, or else you end up looking like a prick.

1066gull

Err, so how come your contribution on the Argus website earlier this evening reads..."The people who slate McGhee and yourself are the idiots from NSC.Take no notice Andy.Keep up the good work i enjoy reading your write ups alot"

what do youmean?

is there a piece from "me" on the argus?

cos i aint written in the argus! :s

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

Oh dear lord, Adrie is such a plank !

And Adrie dont try and pretend that it wasnt you who posted it !

1066gull

f*** of zesh! it wasnt me, the editors will check the IP address and if they are different will delete the comment.

I've had enough of your big time act for one night.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Oh dear. Something's wound him up, and the silly fellow has bitten.

Does it really matter to him one toss what people on NSC think of him? He's paid to write about the Albion, not whether some fans are having a pop at him. He writes opinions, and people express theirs in return - that's the perks and the pitfalls (depending on your point of view) of the job he's got, and he has to live with it.

It's not as though calling Mark McGhee your golfing buddy is exactly abusive is it?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
f*** of zesh! it wasnt me, the editors will check the IP address and if they are different will delete the comment.

I've had enough of your big time act for one night.

Ok Adrie no need to get moody, i think it was you, and will think that until proven otherwise

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Ok Adrie no need to get moody, i think it was you, and will think that until proven otherwise

Anyone can post as anything. For example, I can post under my comedy account on, say, North Stand Polls and people fall for it.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Anyone can post as anything. For example, I can post under my comedy account on, say, North Stand Polls and people fall for it.

I could understand if someone posted under Adrie's name if they put someone really stupid or rude, but what was put on the Argus site was a sensible thing, the sort of thing Adrie would say when hes in one of his 'Im So Clever' moods.

Thats why i believe he did post it.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I could understand if someone posted under Adrie's name if they put someone really stupid or rude, but what was put on the Argus site was a sensible thing, the sort of thing Adrie would say when hes in one of his 'Im So Clever' moods.

Thats why i believe he did post it.

Who knows, apart from Adrie. I'm not going to judge either way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here