Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] On sale to "Purchase History"?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Hey all!

Quick one, trying to get a ticket for 2 mates for the Leeds game. When it says Purchase History, does that mean has gone to a match at any time? Or in the last X amount of years?

I bought one mate a ticket to a home game last year, and the other back while we were in the Championship.

Thanks!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hey all!

Quick one, trying to get a ticket for 2 mates for the Leeds game. When it says Purchase History, does that mean has gone to a match at any time? Or in the last X amount of years?

I bought one mate a ticket to a home game last year, and the other back while we were in the Championship.

Thanks!
You can only buy away tickets for yourself (or someone else with purchase history if they are on your F&F list). You also can’t pass away tickets on to anyone :shrug:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Purchase history will mean they have their own account/fan number on the ticketing site and have previously bought tickets or had tickets assigned to them by friends and family purchasing them. If you've got tickets for them as a season ticket guest for example they won't have any history.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Purchase history will mean they have their own account on the ticketing site and have previously bought tickets or had tickets assigned to them by friends and family purchasing them. If you've got tickets for them as a season ticket guest for example they won't have any history.
I have bought them both tickets in the past from my account but assigned to their name. They are both on my F&F list.

From what you have all said, they should be ok to be bought tomorrow morning?

Thanks!

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Currently not able to get Leeds tickets for x2 mates who I thought had a purchase history.

Both have fan numbers, one of them I know has bought tickets for away games this season. The other hasn't bought tickets himself, but has had tickets assigned to his fan number this season for a couple of aways.

I assumed both would count as purchase history - am I mistaken or is there something wrong with the ticketing page?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Currently not able to get Leeds tickets for x2 mates who I thought had a purchase history.

Both have fan numbers, one of them I know has bought tickets for away games this season. The other hasn't bought tickets himself, but has had tickets assigned to his fan number this season for a couple of aways.

I assumed both would count as purchase history - am I mistaken or is there something wrong with the ticketing page?
I used the chat function, they check their accounts and I managed to book tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sounds like the ticketing system has got a bit confused this morning.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
It happened to me today too. Went to book tickets for me and my 13 year old son who both have purchase histories but was unable to because the Buy button was still greyed out.

Jumped on webchat who managed to configure my account to enable me to buy them, however I was unable to get a ticket for my son.

Rang the ticket enquiries line who looked into again for me and everything got sorted. I asked if my account was glitched as i had the same issues booking for Wolves, and they explained that although purchase history is the requirement, technically it means a purchase history of attending games at the Amex and away games don't count.

No problems getting Leicester tickets though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here