Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On behalf of every Wrexham fan.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Nic we've got some North East based Wrexham fans who I am sure would give you a lift to Scunthorpe if they are going to that game.

It's touch and go whether I will be going myself as I am hoping to go to Chester away instead.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
StephenWrexhamFc said:
Nic we've got some North East based Wrexham fans who I am sure would give you a lift to Scunthorpe if they are going to that game.

It's touch and go whether I will be going myself as I am hoping to go to Chester away instead.

Only about 3 quid to get in Stephen! Have you not got your ticket for Chester yet? Is there any left? ???

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
Nick,
I've got the FANS UNITED SAVE AFC WREXHAM banner and plan to take it wherever I can.
Rest assured it will be at Scunny.
Hopefully i will be able to put it in the same spot as sat at every home game.
Ah, so that's where it got to. Take good care of that - it took me all of 20 seconds to design. :)

For the Brighton contingent - perhaps liaise with the FFA team to get some Prescott/Falmer banners - the ones we took to Cardiff?

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
The Large One said:
Ah, so that's where it got to. Take good care of that - it took me all of 20 seconds to design. :)

For the Brighton contingent - perhaps liaise with the FFA team to get some Prescott/Falmer banners - the ones we took to Cardiff?

I most certainly will.
It's got sentimental value. :clap:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I'll certainly be there as it's just up the road for me.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
StephenWrexhamFc said:
I got my Chester ticket this morning, still not sure about Scunny, will have to see nearer the time.

oops its 14 quid Stephen, sorry got it wrong!

Try Red passion Richie

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
wrexhamgnasher said:
oops its 14 quid Stephen, sorry got it wrong!

Try Red passion Richie

Negotiating with Mrs OTLW ... but would love to come down for it ... espesh if I can tie it in with our game the next day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here