Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On behalf of every Wrexham fan.

dismal jimmy

May 7, 2004
wrexham
I would like to thank you all for yesterdays support.
I have never witnessed scenes like it at a football match and am truly humbled.

I am still sitting here dazed but more confident than ever that we can win this fight.The Trust itself raised £8000 yesterday thru donations and merchandise sales.All of this will go to safeguard the future of our club.

At the moment we are discussing turning our sky live cup match against Scunthorpe into a Wrexham 4 Falmer party.
Its about time we did something for you guys.

cheers, jimmy.

btw
some of you may have been given a flyer yesterday with the details of hamiltons solicitors on.they are his 3rd legal team since the summer.we are beasting them all week in the expectation that he will be looking for a 4rth by December.
Will let you know how we got on.
Berg & Co (Ask for Reuben)
Office 0161 833 9211.
Home 0161 904 8330 & 0161 904 9032

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Eight grand is top work Lindsay. That is Lindsay isn't it? :clap:

I echo Lord Bracknell's sage counsel from yesterday, when Wrexham fans were saying what could they do to help us. This is FANS UNITED - not just Brighton and Wrexham United. You can help by supporting fans from other clubs when they are in real trouble. Hamilton isn't the first and certainly won't be the last.

Last edited:

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
The Large One said:
Eight grand is top work Lindsay. That is Lindsay isn't it? :clap:

I echo Lord Bracknell's sage counsel from yesterday, when Wrexham fans were saying what could they do to help us. This is FANS UNITED - not just Brighton and Wrexham United. You can help by supporting fans from other clubs when they are in real trouble. Hamilton isn't the first and certainly won't be the last.

yep thats him. A true Wrexham legend! :clap2:

Every Wrexham fan wants to give something back to Brighton after yesterday. I think scunthorpe will be an ideal chance.

After the past few months Wrexham fans views have changed greatly, you have helped us to open our eyes! Thanks very much again, and I'm now confident that our fans would help others who are in need of it from now on.

Did you see us on the championship, Gabriel Clarke I think it was said "a few clubs have been into admin but non have the spirit of the Wrexham fans" :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I have not even checked the fixtures but I wouldn't mind a trip to Scunny to see Wrexham go through to the third round?

Who are we playing that day chaps?

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
On the Left Wing said:
I have not even checked the fixtures but I wouldn't mind a trip to Scunny to see Wrexham go through to the third round?

Who are we playing that day chaps?

Its a friday night Nic, you'll be more than welcome. Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday, me and a mate waited but you were in a big long que for the cafe thingy under the ground and second half was about to begin!

Doubt you'll be seeing us go through after yesterdays performance! :nono:

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im off to see The Future Heads on the 1st. I will try and get up there but train could be quite expensive. Anyone know how far it is from Nottingham?

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
I'm sure after everything you've done, the bus wouldn't mind taking a de-tour to pick you up! As long as its not too far out of the way! :)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Cheers.

I may well be in Nottingham that weekend so could perhaps get the train up from there or get my girlfriend to give me a lift. She is class and spent 2 hours holding a bucket on her own on Saturday.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If I do go to Scunny via Hull I will make my mate who is a Millwall fan but lives in Leeds come and my mate who is an Orient fanatic living in Hull join us.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Typhoo put the T in Britain
Who out the PE in Scunthorpe?

Scunny v Wrexham
Friday 3 Dec

Wrexham/Brighton FA Cup Love-IN!

Anyone else keen? It's on Sky. Falmer and Racecourse banners, loads of RED and BLUE and frighten the home team shitless!!!!

I'll sleep on it ....

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
Nick,
I've got the FANS UNITED SAVE AFC WREXHAM banner and plan to take it wherever I can.
Rest assured it will be at Scunny.
Hopefully i will be able to put it in the same spot as sat at every home game.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Superb. Have you got any pics of the banner? If you have could you put them on the 'Fans Utd Day pictures' thread below. The only one on their at the moment is me and all the money.:(

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Same here with the "fans united, wrexham, brighton, falmer for BHA" one, it will definetly be at Scunny and Chester.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Richie Morris said:
Superb. Have you got any pics of the banner? If you have could you put them on the 'Fans Utd Day pictures' thread below. The only one on their at the moment is me and all the money.:(

Richie

It's already on the Racecourse thread (about a dozen pix of it). It is the Millennium Banner!

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here