OMG - when will they do something about the sound system?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
We sit in East Stand upper & can't believe how rubbish the sound system is (couldn't be more distorted if you tried!!??, literally can't understand a lot of what's said) Not wanting to be party poopers but could do with turning down somewhat so we can understand what we're supposed to be listening to!? :rant:

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
OMG I totally get what you're saying; like totally can't hear anything, it's so weird! It's like, you know, like there's nothing there? It's so weird!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'm in East Lower. Sound is terrible this year - tinny, too loud, grating. Last year was mostly OK. Has something changed with the arrival of the upper tier, I wonder?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
OMGLOL

I must admit in WSU I did notice the treble and high end is very loud making it borderline painful. Sounds like it needs tinkering as was ok last seaon

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Never mind LOL, OMG is only allowed on Facebook and then only if you're a woman posting from a council house. Sort it out.

LOL
xx

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
we sit in east stand upper & can't believe how rubbish the sound system is (couldn't be more distorted if you tried!!??, literally can't understand a lot of what's said) not wanting to be party poopers but could do with turning down somewhat so we can understand what we're supposed to be listening to!? :rant:

PARDON?

:jester:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Pretty good where I am in the WSU. Was pretty awful last season at the back of the WSL. One of the downsides of having a stadium that has a great echo for atmosphere seems to that it's difficult to make the PA ideal for everyone. Small price to pay though really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports