Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Omg....I think we're gonna win the league after all !!!!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Happy happy happy happy happy

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
All we really need now is a striker to go up top with CMS. And maybe a tough tackling CM.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Another midfielder, another striker, sorted. I have a feeling we will go one better than that though. Something big is happening. I can feel it in my water. Roll on Monday.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Another midfielder, another striker, sorted. I have a feeling we will go one better than that though. Something big is happening. I can feel it in my water. Roll on Monday.

Why Monday?

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
If we got back bobby z I think that would be the final piece to a side that could go all the way

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It scares me how good our squad is starting to look. Almost too good, like we're destined to become that team that everyone thinks should walk the division, but who never quite click.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Hard to not get excited really (and I'm the sort that doesn't like to get carried away LOL :D)

Our defence + keeper are looking VERY strong now imo. All defensive positions sorted with decent enough backups too.

Essentially, if we get a new striker and Centre Mid, we're sorted I think but even if we don't, we're still strong (certainly a lot stronger than a year ago).

Obviously it's all got to gel together so will have to wait and see.

And what with the stadium expansion, it's looking like exciting times ahead! :D

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1. Kuszczak
2. Bruno
3. Bridge
4. Bridcutt
5. El-Abd
6. Greer
7. Buckley
8. Barnes
9. Smith
10. Vicente
11. Lualua

Could be worse.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lot of talk about a striker... I personally think CMS will come good. In fact I'd say our system didn't really help him, but with Vicente back I can see him clicking. However people could be talking of a hold up striker that CMS could feed off which would be helpful. Or perhaps someone that can make an impact from the bench, although I think Hoskins covers that role. I think a central midfield terminator is essential, happy with what we have up front.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As one poster pointed out on here the other day, the impact of having a stronger defence means that we can now go out and attack more:

Buckley LuaLua

Vicente

CMS

Drool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here