Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Olympique de Marseille vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I know this sounds ludicrous but I think we have been told not to compete for tackles. Possibly because of the load of the season. Although we are out of one cup and likely out of this if we are honest. These European teams look way, way better and way, way more up for it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Where’s Penny Mordaunt when you need her?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We are so far off it physically, was the same against Villa, weak all over the pitch.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
Dunk did make a mistake but a normal PL quality keeper saves that
So now steele isn’t a premier league quality goalkeeper? Look at Onana one of the best in the world apparently and he’s let a few in he could probably save, does that mean he’s not premier league quality? Give your heads a wobble, the players infront of him have been diabolical taking the easy option and blaming the keeper is ridiculous.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I can’t Fu**ing believe anyone even blaming steele for anything, the midfield and defence has been ridiculously poor. Stop taking the easy option and blame the keeper just to keep yourselves from blaming players like dunk who can’t do anything wrong.
Steele has done nothing wrong, our defending has been woeful. If anything I feel sorry for Steele as he has little protection when Marseille attack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here