Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oliver Arblaster

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Another potential one for the "bright young midfielder" group. Played for England u-19s and u-20s and is out of contract soon. Seems to match the profile we are targeting of late...

Sheffield United are facing a fight to keep hold of young midfielder Oliver Arblaster, with Newcastle, Brighton and Brentford all keen.​
Arblaster has been recalled from a loan spell with Port Vale after making a huge impression and is expected to play some sort of role in United’s remaining games this season.​
However, the youngster is also coveted by other clubs and according to The Daily Mail’s blog (12:16), a host of Premier League clubs want to sign him.​
Newcastle, Brighton and Brentford all want to sign the young midfielder, who has yet to put pen to paper on new deal with United.​
Chris Wilder has spoken highly of the youngster and admitted he’s looking forward to working with him now he’s back in charge.​
However, interest from such clubs will be hard to ignore, and Arblaster himself could be left with a decision to make.​

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Are we on a mission to corner the market for young attacking midfielders? Surely even our U18s/U23s only has finite places available for these players to develop.

If we bring all those we’re allegedly in for to us, we’re going have to play a team of attacking midfielders aren’t we?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Are we on a mission to corner the market for young attacking midfielders? Surely even our U18s/U23s only has finite places available for these players to develop.

If we bring all those we’re allegedly in for to us, we’re going have to play a team of attacking midfielders aren’t we?
Not entirely, we could also field a great many keepers

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had an arseblaster at my local curry house last week.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Posh Spice is a slapper
She really can’t cook Pasta
And when she makes Putanesca
It really is a disaster

(I don’t think I have the hang of this)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here