Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham West by election: Result Special...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You're probably right. If all of the postal votes had been UKIP then it would have made a difference. So I'll amend my point - unless UKIP had captured 3 quarters of postal votes or more, it wouldn't have made a difference. So it sounds like baseless whinging to me.

Thanks, at least you understood unlike some who shoehorned Christopher Biggins in :) .

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
" xenophobic comments"......where are these " xenophobic comments", you were not doing to badly up until then, but you could not resist eh.

Well I've seen plenty of comments complaining about whole households of asians postal voting for labour

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This thread is turning to purest GOLD.

"Ha - look at scruffy old unelectable Corbyn! And his scruffy, erm, brother!"
"Wait - despite Corbyn being called a military-hating Stalinist every day in my Daily Mailtelegraphexpress - Labour won?!"
"Well it must have been fraud then!...And I want my mummy! It's just not fair" etc.

Marvelous scenes. And I don't even much like Corbyn. A few more results like this and I might start warming to him, mind.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was counting at the 2010 election at the Brighton centre. You should have seen the UKIP candidate running around trying to scrape every last vote. Not a word of a lie he tried to convince the hall that somebody writing "**** OFF" across their paper was a vote for UKIP. Seems that spirit is alive and well even though UKIP are dead and buried. Laughable.

Quote "Not a word of a lie"..........:lolol:.......

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Quote "Not a word of a lie"..........:lolol:.......

Ah, sorry. You're a Ukippers, to you what he did probably seems reasonable. I wrote not a word of a lie for the normal folk on here.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I was counting at the 2010 election at the Brighton centre. You should have seen the UKIP candidate running around trying to scrape every last vote. Not a word of a lie he tried to convince the hall that somebody writing "**** OFF" across their paper was a vote for UKIP. Seems that spirit is alive and well even though UKIP are dead and buried. Laughable.

LMAO. I guess if the paper had 'wanker' scrawled over it, that could be identified as a vote for the Tory candidate, 'Homo'....Green, etc etc.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
After a tough week, it's a much needed boost for Corbyn and the Labour Party. It's no biggie though. Anyone on either side presenting otherwise has an agenda.

Agree with that. A big sigh of relief at Labour HQ and at Conservative central office as anything that solidifies Corbyn's position would be a plus from their pov.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
LMAO. I guess if the paper had 'wanker' scrawled over it, that could be identified as a vote for the Tory candidate, 'Homo'....Green, etc etc.

It was embarrassing. They were calling foul on everything. Should have see his face when Lucas got in. One of the best moments of the night.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Uptight? Not me. Just pointing out the fact that you were late to the party so made yourself look a bit out of touch and needlessly pompous. Yet again.

Calm down mate, you tried make a smart arsed point and it was wholly wrong and was a bit embarassing for you, man up and take it on your chin, or chins whatever it is, I cannot be sure ..............

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair enough, silly me, just basing my opinion on many of your previous statements/prophecies.

Such as? That UKIP will be largely irrelevant once the GE was over? Yep. What other predictions and prophecy are you thinking of?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Calm down mate, you tried make a smart arsed point and it was wholly wrong and was a bit embarassing for you, man up and take it on your chin, or chins whatever it is, I cannot be sure ..............
Yes, I'd admitted as much and Soulman had thanked me for backing down all well before you arrived with your tiresome pompous input.

I've got lots of things wrong in the past (although obviously not as much as you). Feel free to trawl through the board for examples and smugly point them out.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Yes, I'd admitted as much and Soulman had thanked me for backing down all well before you arrived with your tiresome pompous input.

I've got lots of things wrong in the past (although obviously not as much as you). Feel free to trawl through the board for examples and smugly point them out.

I really could have hours of fun with you, no need to get so frustrated it was nothing personal as I am sure you references to me arent either :)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Such as? That UKIP will be largely irrelevant once the GE was over? Yep. What other predictions and prophecy are you thinking of?

Well i suppose like you, UKIP are still here. I do agree that there is a good chance that UKIP may not be about here as long as you. I did not vote for them with their longevity in mind.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well i suppose like you, UKIP are still here. I do agree that there is a good chance that UKIP may not be about here as long as you. I did not vote for them with their longevity in mind.

Well, like everyone, some plans work out, some don't. We roll on. Adapt or perish and all that. Anyways, I'm off to Berlin later so I must away and clean the grime from my balls. A good weekend to you all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here