Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old BHA Replica Shirts

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton
It's spring cleaning time and i have a number of BHA replica shirts going back a few years that i need to get rid. I could try and put on ebay and earn a few bob, but, to be honest, i would rather donate to a charity.

Does anyone know if BHA or any other local charity collects old BHA shirts so that they can make up complete team kits and sent to Africa or alike?

If not, maybe we could organise between ourselves as i expect there are plenty of people that have old shirts in the bottom of their drawers. Let's spread the brand!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Sports Dreams in George Street might take them? They tend to have stuff that's signed but may accept other gear. Or maybe the REMF could do something with them?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Or shove pictures on here, and see who offers you what for each, then donate a bit of that to charity. That sports dreams shop charge a fortune for everything, and stuff has been sat in there for months every time I walk past, i know it's a brilliant cause, but pricing needs sorting.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Stick pictures on here, and the highest bid for each could be sent to REMF.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Or shove pictures on here, and see who offers you what for each, then donate a bit of that to charity. That sports dreams shop charge a fortune for everything, and stuff has been sat in there for months every time I walk past, i know it's a brilliant cause, but pricing needs sorting.

Was in there on Monday, picked up last season warm up top for £15, player issue with 6 on it. Few other bits reasonably priced in there too :)

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton
How old are the shirts in question?

I have all the home shirts going back approx 15 years, plus a few away shirts.

I was hoping there was someone who would collect, make up complete kits from other similar donations and ship them out to poorer nations. Not the case looking at the responses so far!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I have all the home shirts going back approx 15 years, plus a few away shirts.

I was hoping there was someone who would collect, make up complete kits from other similar donations and ship them out to poorer nations. Not the case looking at the responses so far!

Or put them on eBay as a job lot and donate the money?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have all the home shirts going back approx 15 years, plus a few away shirts

Why would you want to do that when they would go to someone who wouldn't care that it was a Brighton shirt as opposed to an Ipswich kit or a Rotherham shirt?

If you sell it here, it would at least go to an Albion fan, you'll get more money and make a higher charity donation.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Albion shirts are quite bouyant at the moment, would be worth selling them locally and donating the money. Either get mods approval to do it on here or use eBay. If you have every shirt going back that far, then you'll get a decent rate for a lot of them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
There's a lucrative market for JCLs who don't want to look like JCLs. :fishing:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Was in there on Monday, picked up last season warm up top for £15, player issue with 6 on it. Few other bits reasonably priced in there too :)

But then they'll charge £25 for this seasons shirt with a personalised family name on the back. What are the chances of selling it at that price (it was an obscure name).

Likewise skint shirts in there for £35-50 at times, only 10 or so years old. The same ones you can pick up on Ebay for £10 or so.

5 year old Blackburn shirts, £10-15, the sort you see for 50p scattered about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here