Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok I'm over it now. Let's move on and be friends

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Imagine being a fully grown man who has to attention seek on an Internet forum. Imagine having nothing better to do with your time. No hobbies, No friends to talk to, no partner to spend time with. Just your keyboard and the fleeting moment of recognition when somebody replies to call you a ****.

Imagine.

Leave me out of this please!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Worst flounce ever.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Imagine being a fully grown man who has to attention seek on an Internet forum. Imagine having nothing better to do with your time. No hobbies, No friends to talk to, no partner to spend time with. Just your keyboard and the fleeting moment of recognition when somebody replies to call you a ****.

Imagine.

Who would do that?

Look-at-Me1.jpg

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove

Imagine.

Sadly I imagine this is close to reality for quite a few people on here. They're rather less annoying though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here