Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok a bit of a problem...

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
The night before the biggest game in a while and I have lost my voice!! Never mind the crammed fixture list...what about our voices?!?! Having attended Liverpool and Leeds, I am really gutted that I will most likely not be able to make any noise tomorrow...:-( I will have to mime instead...

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Plymouth Saturday was the final straw for my voice, I've been struggling all day. Hopefully, with no meetings at work tomorrow, I can recover in time. Whatever I have left is going to be used to full effect without doubt!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unfortunately, if you call yourself a Brighton fan, you really should let someone else take the seat. Palace think they will out-sing us, we don't want to be carrying you.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You are not alone. Slightly over did it with 2 games in 3 days and I'm still seriously croaky at the moment

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My voice after Leeds was absolutely f**ked, I sounded like a pubescent teenager on helium! Some recovery over the weekend but it is now waning again.

I thinly I will need to be silent for a week after tomorrow.

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yep , mine was stuffed like week and just recovering now , bought a scarf Friday night as feared I was coming down with something - hopefully ready for tomorrow , but plenty of liquids

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I heard you can get banned for that! ;-)

Was that a wind up - wasn't sure myself.... :lol:

Anyhow - if I started good old sussex by the sea in ASL right now I'd probably finish by half time tomrrow (my sign language is that bad!) but would be cool if we could all learn it!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Just find a similar-sounding person to you to put together a tape of what you would likely say during a game and take a device with you to play out. Throw in some regular songs and away you go. There'd have to be some screams of "utter scum" and "dog-pummellers", but it wouldn't take long to make.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Murray vs CMS. Nope, we definitely out-signed them.

EDIT: Damn you for the quick edit!!!!
:D

Fortunately I noticed the typo as soon as I replied

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Mine was bad enough after Leeds add having 4 hours sleep then going to Plymouth and singing for 90 minutes.. My throat was f***ed before this cold kicked in..

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Just take a high definition photo of Goatse (PLEASE, people under the age of 18, or those who have just eaten a meal, DO NOT Google this, you have been warned) with you to wave at them, they'll get the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here