Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
These are a good celebration :ascarf::clap::O

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A neanderthal speaks:

"De Zerbi’s celebrations at The City Ground were a tad over the top, but I understood the reasons. I’ve decided to cut him some slack this time, but for those of you wondering - yes, the Celebration Police made a note!" :tosser:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
A neanderthal speaks:

"De Zerbi’s celebrations at The City Ground were a tad over the top, but I understood the reasons. I’ve decided to cut him some slack this time, but for those of you wondering - yes, the Celebration Police made a note!" :tosser:

The sheer gall of someone like Richard Keys passing judgement on anyone is astounding.

Just did some Googling to remind myself of the exact nature of his departure from Sky Sports and was thoroughly grossed out to learn who he's married to and how it all came about.

Not going to post any of it here as some of it is "he said, she said" but people should have a read and decide for themselves.

Personally think he's an absolute scumbag.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
That is one of the single funniest things to have ever happened in football. A few fans on the pitch who have got things wrong, and maybe fair enough, but there’s f***ing half the stadium on the pitch! 😂
Which wouldn't be all that many, these days..

And to think I was SO jealous of their stadium when we were at Withdean.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A neanderthal speaks:

Apart from anything else, Keys really cannot write, can he? I've made more sense out of a Timmy article!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here