Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my f**king god

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
What did you think the password would be used for ?! I don't think the fingerprint function will work any time soon on banking apps

Internet banking password. Not to get into the app. Just opened another account was setting it up. I have fingerprint sign in with my o2 app and Natwest app. Seems Halifax are a bit behind.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Internet banking password. Not to get into the app. Just opened another account was setting it up. I have fingerprint sign in with my o2 app and Natwest app. Seems Halifax are a bit behind.

I've still got dual authentication on desktop with Lloyds, plus 'device recognition' and then 3 x passcode letters each time on the mobile app, and a 5 digit pin on barclaycard app......

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
What did you think the password would be used for ?! I don't think the fingerprint function will work any time soon on banking apps

Halifax, iPhone.

Also, Apple Pay uses fingerprint activation, just press the button and hold your phone near one of those contactless paypoint things, and money comes off of your debit card to pay for goods or services.

Technology eh?:ohmy:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Halifax, iPhone.

Also, Apple Pay uses fingerprint activation, just press the button and hold your phone near one of those contactless paypoint things, and money comes off of your debit card to pay for goods or services.

Technology eh?:ohmy:

Is Apple Pay limited value (like contactless ?) ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Amex use fingerprint to login!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here