Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh for gods sake, I just lost....

sherrinned

Aug 12, 2003
West Worthing
I just made a woman at work lose the game by mentioning this thread. She hadn't lost for a year! lained the game making me immediately lose the game

I lost the bloody game on my birthday, thanks to my son. Was doing very well until then. would've been ok if it wasn't for those meddling kids. Should've joined the priesthood lol ;)

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
You ****er.

This thread needs to be banned. If I see it anymore I can't come to this forum! And I know how much everone will miss me!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just asked my son if he'd heard of the game, and he told me 'you just lost it'.

FFS. I'm going down my mate's house to watch the Blackball match. I hate you all, you *******s.

:)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I almost bounced this thread the other day when I lost in the middle of a meeting. However I felt I should be the better man and not!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Me being a bit odd, read this thread not knowing what the hell was going on so I have foolishly googled it.

FML😡

What kind of asshole would invent something like this???? I had been not losing for 36 years, 2 months, 27 days and 16 hours. And now I've lost twice in 2 ******* minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here