Oh for gods sake, I just lost....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I just made a woman at work lose the game by mentioning this thread. She hadn't lost for a year!

She exaplained the game making me immediately lose the game

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Seeing this thread has now made me lose the game and then me pass this information on to others, in turn make them lose the game. I hope you are proud of yourself... Out of intrested why did you start thinking about the game.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
My feckin wallet! And how much I wish I was joking. I left it on the table in a coffee shop for barely 5 mins and it strangely disappeared :( But there was only about £400, bank cards, driving license etc in it. Don't anyone tell me I shouldn't have had that much cash, I have already suffered the death of a thousand tongue lashes from the one who must be obeyed. I'll no doubt be having to take myself in hand for the foreseeable future. :tosser::blush:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
My feckin wallet! And how much I wish I was joking. I left it on the table in a coffee shop for barely 5 mins and it strangely disappeared :( But there was only about £400, bank cards, driving license etc in it. Don't anyone tell me I shouldn't have had that much cash, I have already suffered the death of a thousand tongue lashes from the one who must be obeyed. I'll no doubt be having to take myself in hand for the foreseeable future. :tosser::blush:

Sorry?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports