Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
And why do those thickeys think that Dunk and Knockaert are for sale to a Championship side ? ???
Funny thing is they're not really a side with quality players as they're a hard working side and grind out results...they done very well but I don't see them being near the top 6 next season even if they delude themselves to the top two as expected.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Probably because they are not just any championship club..They are the Massive and Biggest championship club in the history of the Championship..
As proved by their manager.....

42c20a0ff2383e2fa9974b280d6be363.jpg

Sent from the boot of Lingard

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have a look on Owlstalk and it looks like they want to sign Dunk and Knockaert!

:facepalm:

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:08 AM
wilyfox, on 29 May 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:
Mmm, yes, I'm sure our rivals are itching to sell us their best players.

Maybe not but if we make good offers and good packages for the players then we can get those players. It happens in the premiership so why not for us. Players like Judge can easily be tempted.
[Brighton players may have had there heads turned at hillsborough.

It's that last bit that gets me :lolol:

Because our players were so overwhelmed by the atmosphere in one play off semi final, they're all going to rush up the M1 and sign for Wednesday?

He'd better hope none of them have ever played in any of our previous fixtures up there, or that dream of his will soon be shattered.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
There is a comment on there that Brighton players may have had their heads turned at Hillsborough.....They really think they are special don't they!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Here's that thread, by the way, if you want a laugh. One of them is convinced that the only reason them signing Knockaert is unlikely is because he only joined us in January.

Not because he's already part of a decent side, paid well and enjoying his football at a club with facilities rivalling any in the country. No. It's because he only joined us in January :clap:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/241724-wish-list/

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
:facepalm:

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:08 AM
wilyfox, on 29 May 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:
Mmm, yes, I'm sure our rivals are itching to sell us their best players.

Maybe not but if we make good offers and good packages for the players then we can get those players. It happens in the premiership so why not for us. Players like Judge can easily be tempted.
[Brighton players may have had there heads turned at hillsborough.

It's that last bit that gets me :lolol:

Because our players were so overwhelmed by the atmosphere in one play off semi final, they're all going to rush up the M1 and sign for Wednesday?

He'd better hope none of them have ever played in any of our previous fixtures up there, or that dream of his will soon be shattered.
Those 15,000 plastics have already disappeared and may well return if they are near the playoffs next season:lolol::lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Here's that thread, by the way, if you want a laugh. One of them is convinced that the only reason them signing Knockaert is unlikely is because he only joined us in January.

Not because he's already part of a decent side, paid well and enjoying his football at a club with facilities rivalling any in the country. No. It's because he only joined us in January :clap:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/241724-wish-list/
Dunk and knocky would cost around £14 million I'd guess....think they need help lol

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
c1ac35d0fa901fa843c3be4462a8cdcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Is it just me that finds these threads a little bit cringeworthy. They beat us and got to a Wembley final. Better sometimes to just get on with it unfair as it may seem :(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes and when we play them hopefully it will be 11 v 11 which is something I am sure the Brighton players will be looking forward too .
But one thing that really stood out for me today is that t*at of a wednesday manager did`nt drone on and on as much as he did when we played them and the reasoning behind that was his team were sh*te .

Is it just me that finds these threads a little bit cringeworthy. They beat us and got to a Wembley final. Better sometimes to just get on with it unfair as it may seem :(

No, you're not the only one. Sheffield is actually a lovely city in parts, and right on the edge of the Peak District.

Also we played Wednesday four times this season, with two of those games being 11 v 11, and didn't beat them once.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No, you're not the only one. Sheffield is actually a lovely city in parts, and right on the edge of the Peak District.

Also we played Wednesday four times this season, with two of those games being 11 v 11, and didn't beat them once.

Cringe!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I am happy with the result, but mostly because for me, Sheffield is a better away day than Hull.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sheffield: far from the worst away trip, despite our dismal record there. Did they beat us fair & square? I guess they did, unlucky though we might have been in the second leg.

This, however, is about silly threads like "We should sign Knockaert and Dunk" from them, as though suddenly a play off final after 20yrs of mediocrity makes them look like Real Madrid. That's slightly arrogant I think, and fortunately there's at least two posters on their thread who recognise it mightn't paint them in the best light. The rest? Deserve mockery, if only for that.

We have similar posters, I appreciate that. But it's a fair point to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here