Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh dear....Dale Stephens

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Some of his Tweets suggest that he follows Bolton. He could just be talking about their relegation battle.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He also seems to like Liverpool, so could also be thinking of their Champions League chances against Man City. I suspect that the tweet is about what he has said it is about: football; Squeaky bum time as Ferguson used to call it and that it has no hidden message about his brother.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That tweet could mean absolutely anything to be honest. However if it is Dale being out of the picture and we fail to get the 4 points needed from the next two games I'd lump on us going down even from this current position, losing him will kill us.
Not convinced that any of West Brom, Stoke and Southampton will even get 34 points !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I suspect its right and the injury is real. But we've got Kayal and the possibility of Gross dropping deeper to help cover any gaps. We will limp through even with DS limping out.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Has anyone thought to ask him what the tweet is about? ��

Exactly - His wife could be pregnant or he could be about to exchange contracts on a house. I suspect the last thing it will be about when his brother might next be back playing.

People are told not to discuss length of time out injured with anyone although that is sometimes hard to do.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Come on lads we're better than this, this is bed wetting at its finest.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Iv'e asked him , he said Dale was doing a pub quiz and text him asking how long a fortnight was ! cheating little git , i hate that when i see people on their mobiles at pub quizzes .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Exactly - His wife could be pregnant or he could be about to exchange contracts on a house.
So is his wife going to give birth to a pensive football, or are they moving into a pensive football?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Or he can't wait until the World Cup starts in a few weeks.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That tweet could mean absolutely anything to be honest. However if it is Dale being out of the picture and we fail to get the 4 points needed from the next two games I'd lump on us going down even from this current position, losing him will kill us.

Kayal can come in, Gross could drop into midfield with Locadia behind Murray. No need to panic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here