Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh dear....Dale Stephens

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hope Stephens is fit, obviously, but the stats showing results without him, were before we had the options of Propper and Gross.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I dont know who, if anybody, will raise their game but if I did I could win the lottery but I am just hopeful that somebody will step into the breach

You mean somebody steps up and sits on a padded chair.����������

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yet another player BG doesn't think is good enough.

Yet once again you are wrong. He has proved himself and the only 2 players who I do not think are up to the level needed is Kayal and March the rest have stepped up and proved themselves as good enough for The Premier. That is of course not including Baldock and Hemed which still has to be proved.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#Aftertimer.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On the scores thread it shows as

Brighton win 98 votes = 46,2%
Draw 78 votes =36.81
Leicester Win 36 Votes = 16.99

The largest single majority expect us to win.

Yeah but that’s not the thread you referred to in your previous post. You were referring to the one that asks about our points total from the next 2 games.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah but that’s not the thread you referred to in your previous post. You were referring to the one that asks about our points total from the next 2 games.

Don't even bother, this is a poster who had to trawl for a different thread looking for one that validates his world order that MOST Albion fans are expecting a win.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The negativity is to bring people back down to earth as many it appears are expecting 3 points but I feel that this expectation could back fire on uis. When we played any of the top six we knew it would be a hard game and adjusted our mentality to cover that both us supporters and hopefully the attitude of the team This is not expected by many to be one of our toughest games judging by the fact that most, I would think, are expecting 4 points or more from the next 2 home games.

Whilst supporters may feel like that, I am absolutely certain the players won’t, which is the most important thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On the scores thread it shows as

Brighton win 98 votes = 46,2%
Draw 78 votes =36.81
Leicester Win 36 Votes = 16.99

The largest single majority expect us to win.

And a higher % expect us not to win than win :lol: Amazing how you can spin stats in this world...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We lost at the King Power with Stephens in the team, so if he's injured it won't make a great deal of difference.

Home games & away games, even against the same team, are completely different so I don’t ageee with your post at all personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here