Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Done 11 million

I suppose it's value for money if it guarantees them promotion. With the massive amounts of money paid to premier league clubs if he doesn't cut it in the prem then it's easily written off. Odd that no premier league teams have been after him. I am sure they will have watched him. If they don't go up they must be well and truly FFP fooked

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Chicksen, JFC, COG, Monakana, Harris, Ince and Elvis no longer at the Amex (at least temporarily in some cases). Anyone for Holla? Anyone.....?
It says something about how far we've come when little ol' BHAFC have 4 players loaned out to other championship clubs :albion2:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I suppose it's value for money if it guarantees them promotion. With the massive amounts of money paid to premier league clubs if he doesn't cut it in the prem then it's easily written off. Odd that no premier league teams have been after him. I am sure they will have watched him. If they don't go up they must be well and truly FFP fooked

Dont like the smirk on the guy stood ups face. Theyre all reading NSC and having a good laugh

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
SOMETHING is bloody happening.

[tweet]694229288799846401[/tweet]

Loada ol cobbles..... Not a fax machine in sight....

And Not one of them can be trusted with a phone.....I

Also if you take that at face value four employees four targets..... Although bottom right, looks like he is stuck on solitaire.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Jordan Rhodes has arrived at the Middlesbrough's training ground ahead of completing a permanent move from Blackburn. SSN TDD

Can't see them being interested in Ulloa as well , but if they are fair play to them for making the effort and showing they have ambition to reach the PL

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
SOMETHING is bloody happening.

[tweet]694229288799846401[/tweet]

Good to see they're having a laugh at NSC!

JC '301' - which was how many pages the thread was on a week or so back
MB '142' which would have been about the pages on the Bolanos thread at the time the JC one was on 301 :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here