Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Tweet is from a Slavia fan. They hate Sparta, and this player was a Sparta player previously. Could be a wind up, but I think we will sign this bloke.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This tweet?

[tweet]694191769953636353[/tweet]

I'd crucify whoever runs that account if there aren't first teamers involved.

Great to see the 'busy' reference from the club rather than the usual' all gone quiet - nothing to see here' death knell message from Naylor!

Whatever folk think about transfer windows, these days are mostly exciting and intriguing. But as you imply, my expectation is now level 10!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
[MENTION=13229]WhingForPresident[/MENTION] - what does it say? My work firewall is leaving your post blank!!!

Says: Zdeněk Dolák @ZdenekDolak
#BREAKING: Czech left winger Jiří Skalák is on medical in Brighton #BHAFC #Brighton #FKMB #DeadlineDay #SSHQ

Account has no cred whatsoever though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What about the one where Leeds tweeted something like 'dont go to bed yet' only to announce that they were selling two more players :ffsparr: Their fans went mental

Thats about what we are doing with shit like "busy day" and then "we have signed an under 21" BRILLIANT

Why cant the club get it into their thick skulls we KNOW we NEED a STRIKER, they KNOW we NEED a STRIKER, WE KNOW THEY KNOW WE NEED A STRIKER

So STOP ******* us about and keep quiet until it actually happens.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I reckon Jiří Skalák is our man,

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Jiri Skalak looks to be on his way then, credit to [MENTION=13229]WhingForPresident[/MENTION] for finding that article. I see Berahino could be on his way to Leicester (doubt it though) but that would free up a loan for Ulloa.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's get Leo and Skalak and it will have been a great window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here