Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Skalak looks to be a big upgrade on Elvis and will put Murphy, Lua Lua and Knockers under pressure. Well done BHAFC! Great signing! NOW 2 1/2 hrs to get that elusive striker!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Latest tweet from club suggests this is the big signing and there is nothing more tonight "this is the one you have been waiting for"

Sounds like a good signing. Well done the club. And under the radar until pretty recently.

Am I right in saying if we took Murray or Ulloa on loan today they wouldn't be available for the playoffs? If so, that would explain why we haven't signed an out and out striker; as I understand it we can still do that after today. It wouldn't make sense to bring either in and not have them for the playoffs, if that's where we end up.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So we may have been waiting for a "big" name, but this guy sounds very good. And had any of us heard of Knockheart? And look how pleased we are with him.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Seems like more of a combatative gritty winger like Knockaert, just the type of player Hughton likes so that's a positive.

For everyone who is underwhelmed, what Championship clubs have signed a striker that you would have liked? And I am discounting Rhodes as the fee is completely unreasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here