Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official "Thanks Danny" thread

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Thanks Danny, too many great memories to begin to list here but needless to say you will be missed hugely.

Best of luck at Bramall Lane:clap:

bhaforever

Jul 19, 2004
brighton
thanks danny you have been a total rock an absolute hero of mine and wish you all the best , we will miss you good luck for the future to you and your family :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :wave:

theweasel

Aug 27, 2003
Eastbourne
Thanks Danny u will never be replaced ! You are a top man we will all miss you dearly , all the best and good luck.:wave: :wave: :wave:

PS who will slap the strikers on the haed now ?:lolol: :lolol:

Alfie Noakes

Dec 5, 2004
Hove dear
Inspirational leader.

Header without peer.

Defensive genius.

We will be pushed to survive without DC.

All the best and thx.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Legend is an often unjustified and overused word. In Danny's case it is entirely appropriate. The foundation upon which the team of the last 5 years was built, the foundation of the team that has achieved so much and has given back our pride in our club, has been Danny. It's a sad day that he is leaving but his achievements will be with us and the club forever.

Thanks for the moeories and the best of luck in Sheffield.

P.S, please give Warnock a slap or two...

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
cullip had a habit of blaming everyone around him when he f***ed up (usually harding,kuipers or pethick who always bit back),dont get me wrong,he was instrumental in the 3 promotions but he was no stevens,foster or lawrenson...

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Best player we've had at the club for a long time. Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all the memories. Hope to see you on Match Of The Day on Saturday nights soon. Good luck & thanks again.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Please go easy on our strikers when we play you in the new year!!! Thanks for everything and good luck. Hope you will always have a soft spot in your heart for this club. Cheers.
:wave: :) :wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You are right up there with Fozzie and Lawro in my book DC.. Good luck at Sheffield United fella :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Horton, Foster, CULLIP, all great Albion leaders. I've had the pleasure of watching all of them. Players come and go, it's all part of the game. But you will be very hard to replace and will be sorely missed. My consolation when Bobby left was that you were still there. I'm sure you'd be staying if we already had Falmer, I'm gutted that it's caused so many top men to move on. All the very best to you Danny and good luck.thumbsup:
......you really were a Winnah!:drink: :

Albion Rob

Thanks for everything Danny. Your influence on the club will be felt long after your departure.

Best of luck oop norf and make sure you beat all the teams trying to get us relegated.

Respect and regards.

bnc

Nov 12, 2003
Surrey
Danny - You have been truly inspirational as a player and a leader - you are a legend at BHA. Wishing you every success and I hope you will remember those magnificent facilities at the Withdean with fond memories. Take care mate.:wave: :wave:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Best of luck for the future to you and the family. Thank you for all you did and achieved whilst at Brighton. Forever a brighton legend. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All the best for the future. We wouldn't be in this division without you.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here