Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
stockdale-google-l229-2201182_478x359.jpg

David Stockdale and Matt Jackson
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
15:48 13th January 2015
by James Hilsum
It was good fun; I like stuff doing stuff like that as it’s a bit of a laugh and I’m sure fans like to watch things like that. "
David Stockdale

David Stockdale took part in the first live web chat at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre today, during which fans could post their questions to the Albion shot-stopper using Twitter.

Host Matt Jackson asked Stockdale a variety of different questions posed by Albion fans in a video broadcast live on the club’s official YouTube channel.Stockdale thoroughly enjoyed taking part and interacting with the supporters, giving them an insight into what it is like as a player at the club.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It was good fun; I like stuff doing stuff like that as it’s a bit of a laugh and I’m sure fans like to watch things like that.
“It’s always good for them to see what you’re doing and that you enjoy playing for the club they’re supporting.
“I tried to make it fun and light-hearted and I acted in the way which I normally am in the training ground, and I’d like to think that’s what people like to see. I’m just a merry and jolly type of person that likes to keep the team spirit up.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Jackson, who has had many experiences doing webchats on his own YouTube channel, spoke of his delight at being able to interview someone like Stockdale and learn more about the goalkeeper’s personality.“It was an amazing experience. To actually be brought into the club and get a guest like David Stockdale is brilliant. It was an incredible opportunity and I really enjoyed it.
“There are always a few nerves beforehand and when it’s live you don’t want to muck up, but once you get in a routine then someone like David is so easy to chat to and everything was fine.
“It was great for the fans to see a different side of the player and it gives them a chance to see what they’re like and get to know their overall character.
“I particularly enjoy doing things like this because you’re interacting with fans, they’re getting their questions in and you can sit down and have a long chat with someone. It’s something which I’m very keen to do again.”
[h=3]ALBION V brentford
[/h] saturday 17th january, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ipswich
[/h] WEDNESDAY 21ST JANUARY, kick-off 7:45pm

[h=3]Albion v arsenal
[/h] SunDAY 25TH januARY, kick-off 4pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here