Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
wonder if this will free up Vincelot to undergo surgery on his shoulder

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
YES!! Quality signing, sounds like he's an SA version of Bridcutt (am I dreaming?). Would like to think he'll be in front of the back 4 with Liam!!!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Don't write Harley off too quickly. He's excellent, just needs to settle in. He's a luxury that hopefully now we've got someone industrial in, we can make use off.

I think you are right, I can see him coming good. There were definate signs in the 2nd half against Millwall especially in the final 3rd where he looks to want the ball and has good vision. So lets not all write our own players off just yet!!

Pleased with the latest signing too :)

I think you are right, I can see him coming good. There were definate signs in the 2nd half against Millwall especially in the final 3rd where he looks to want the ball and has good vision. So lets not all write our own players off just yet!!

Pleased with the latest signing too :)

Agree with all of this - a lot of people are far too quick to write off players after a few games.

1878Albion

Oct 21, 2011
Thanks Acker79 (I'm still not allowed t post links even in replies)

Yep. Thats the one. About 4 seconds in.

The guy can also get a little firey. He got deservedly sent off against Blackpool last year and was a bit close to the bone (Leighton Baines' cheek bone to be precise) against Everton which saw Arteta sent off for stamping on him twice and Cahill lucky to stay on after dragging his studs down Jara's calf.

(He still hasn't got sent off for an attempted kick at a referee though. Not like one West Brom legend in a game I recall and some of your older fans will have fond memories of )

Last edited:

One piece of information of which you may not be aware, the meaning of his middle name?

Una Jara is what I order when I go to sit in the square after another hard day at the office. And the waiter brings me a large beer. :cheers:

Mind you, jara can also mean "resembling a wild boar" :eek:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
One piece of information of which you may not be aware, the meaning of his middle name?

Una Jara is what I order when I go to sit in the square after another hard day at the office. And the waiter brings me a large beer. :cheers:

Mind you, jara can also mean "resembling a wild boar" :eek:

So we have the Wild Boar of Chile and the Dagger of Benicalap! Marvellous!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Thanks for that.

I'd put him the middle of midfield, alongside Bridcutt, putting Vincelot at left back.

My team for Monday night would be

Casper

Calderon
Dunk
Greer
Vincelot

Bridcutt
Reyes

Vicente

Noone
Buckley

CMS

Yep agree with that would love to see us start with that Monday but few questions of fitness may lead gus to be more cautious

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Of course we already have a Brazilian on the books - Branco

Didn't Mullers bring in a couple of Peruvians on trial circa 1980? Can't recall if they ever played for the first team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here