Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICIAL:Reyes Signs for Albion

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Well, he's got pedigree for sure. Seems his favoured position is RB but likely to play either LB or with Bridcutt in the middle, you'd think?

Brid Jara
Buckley Vicente Noone
CMS

V West Ham

Seems he plays CB for Chile, and has captained them...

Last edited:

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
.....he is also a bit of a loose cannon and doesn't mind leaving his foot in.
Hodgson not a big fan of him which is why he doesn't get a game apparently but my buddy rates him very highly and reckons he will proove a 'very, very good championship player' for us and will also bang in the odd goal.

So is this our DM Destroyer!?:cool:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Looks good. Just hope he is better than that South American from Stoke we had on loan.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
My car is also named after him. Citroen Xsara. :cool:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Can't help feeling the fact that we have a manager and an assistant manager who speak fluent Spanish is quite an asset when trying to attract players from Spain and South America, now you can see just how shrewd Tony Bloom is !

RaphaelMeade

Aug 30, 2011
i remember him clashing with tim cahill last season (happened after cahill felt jara got arteta sent off). cahill scraped his studs down the ol' hamstring of the chilean.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What's more important is that we've got another nationality to add to our list, now that's flair

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Will provide competition for the fullbacks.... might also be able to play box to box in midfield.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Keeps the latino quota up (for maximum flair points)... with Vicente and now Jara brought in to replace Battiboy and the Chino.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Is he any good haven't seen his game play yet hopefully he is

:albion2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here