[Albion] Official Match Day Thread - Aston Villa v Brighton and Hove Albion KO 12pm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Do the betting company's run books on these events.

William Hill are running a book but have suspended odds on the outright tournament while games are in play, we were 5/1 last nigh likely to have shortened. Norwich favourites at 7/2.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
The issue is with the streamer and it was just as bad on Twitch.

Nope, as I had Facebook and youtube playing at the same time and Twitch had stop-starts and lost most of the 2nd half but not as much as the other means of watching.

I worked in streaming for ten years and it was most likely the load balancer not distributing the streams evenly among the servers - a silly mistake with not much forethought as to the amount of football hungry fans. lol

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Nope, as I had Facebook and youtube playing at the same time and Twitch had stop-starts and lost most of the 2nd half but not as much as the other means of watching.

I worked in streaming for ten years and it was most likely the load balancer not distributing the streams evenly among the servers - a silly mistake with not much forethought as to the amount of football hungry fans. lol
Bollocks have been watching twitch streams since it was Justin TV there were the same issues on FB, youtube and Twitch and there were 200 odd people watching whereas Lirik is streaming fine with tens of thousands and that isnt many for a top stream.

Edit most likely bottlenecking their end because they are trying to stream to 3 different platforms at once.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Bollocks have been watching twitch streams since it was Justin TV there were the same issues on FB, youtube and Twitch and there were 200 odd people watching whereas Lirik is streaming fine with tens of thousands and that isnt many for a top stream.

Edit most likely bottlenecking their end because they are trying to stream to 3 different platforms at once.

I will bow to your superior knowledge then lol
Have a nice day :wink:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Right everyone straight on to the Villa site.... ‘Small town in Brummie, your’re just....’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports