Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Looks like the east stand steelwork has arrived at the far end - the longer horizontal steel beam that's gone up today looks like it's the equivalent to the one nearest the web cam. Less than five weeks - a m a z i n g.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
having alook at the latest pictures the Webcam doesn't do it justice needs to pan out abit now I reckon :)

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
second layer of lower-terracing going down?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Perfick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Noticed that earlier. May take a drive over today to get more shots, including from the other side of the A27 and the bridge.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Seems like they're playing cricket today. The umpire is signalling a no ball in the 1400 pic.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sorry if already covered on here, but I can't be arsed to read through 38 pages .....

,,,, what happens when the stand in the foreground goes up and blocks our view of the Main Stand construction? Does the camera move, or do we get a second camera with an alternative view, or are we looking at the back of the stand?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sorry if already covered on here, but I can't be arsed to read through 38 pages .....

,,,, what happens when the stand in the foreground goes up and blocks our view of the Main Stand construction? Does the camera move, or do we get a second camera with an alternative view, or are we looking at the back of the stand?

Yes :thumbsup:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
11.30 - two workmen caught on camera in 'thrusting' incident (far left). Third workman looks discretely away whilst waiting his turn

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That concrete doesnt take long to set then, they were pouring it this morning and taking away the bits that keep it in the right place (I'm sure they have a proper name) now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here