Official Crucial Crewe Clash Thread!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Now that yesterday is gone and forgotten. We can look forward to a MASSIVE 6 POINTER!! Will Carole start? Will the new manager be in place? Will Davies actuall hit a barn door?....DISCUSS!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
certainly one that if we lose could cause us irrepairable harm

depending on other results a draw might keep us in with a shout of survival

a win would be a massive confidence boost for the battle still to come

given Crewe's current form (and ours!) I won't be putting any money on a home win and it's sad that I am looking at away games now for the points to give us some hope of staying up

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
We lose, we cant win the league. GASH!!!

Massive game for us, should have been 3 points last night, would have been out the relegation zone, and there would have been a more feel good factor to add to the new manager coming in.

Virgo is banned for 3 games, and that will keep us up. We now can play everyone in their best positions and not shoehorn him in for no reason.

A couple of weeks back, it looked like 3 teams were certain to go down, Crewe being one of them, now they are only 1 point behind us, and a win would take them out the relegation zone

MUST WIN GAME. Its 50p for kids to get in, so a big crowd means a shit and disappointing performance

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its one of those games that we go into having to win, should have a good chance of doing it, but ultimately end up blowing it

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I hope we score and do this again:yahoo:

Attachments

• ringaroses.JPG
    ringaroses.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 25

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports