Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Official Albion ridiculously optimistic thread

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't think we'll make the playoffs. I reckon we could be in contention for them though later in the season.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Ides of March . . . The Ides of March I tell you. Three things will happen when all you mugs wake up on the 15th having supported us putting down them stinking Wolves the previous day. 1. In everyone's mind - Solly will be the front runner for player of the season 2. Benty will have reached double figures 3. We'll be back in the play-offs. Get ready for a great winter of wins! Woooo

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The difference between 16th or 17th on the one hand and 6th or 7th on the other is only about a dozen points most years... so any outcome you want, basically....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We will win 4-6 away to Middlesbrough and finish below them in the Championship, escaping relegation on goals scored.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Definitely in the top 10, possibly in the top 8, maybe top 7, probably miss the play-offs but only narrowly.

6th. ???

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
5th following a FLOOD of goals from Darren Bent and Arouna Kone {Martinez has said he needs a loan spell. Why not here?}.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right I'm all in.

I thought we were brilliant today.
It's amazing the difference in the team when, to a man, they are looking to play Bent in.

He should have had a brace before halftime, and I predict he'll be the league golden boot, this season.

We'll not drop any more points this season, even the set piece routines are improving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here