Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** off Warnock

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
When they did actually try and play they looked quite dangerous .might do us a favour or 2 along the way.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Agree. Not helped by the officials who seemed more than happy to tolerate the time wasting.

Until we did it. Evidently there must be a new rule where time wasting by the away team at 0-0 is perfectly fine, but by the home team 1-0 up is not.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I don't imagine they are that negative every week. They have just won three on the bounce. I have an almost begrudging respect for a side who accepts they are nowehere near good enough to get a result and just try and be 'anti-football'. Nearly did the job.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Park and snatch didn't work this time Warnock, so f**k off back to the valleys you c**t.
So so glad we gave them hope right until the end, then stuck one in. After the way they played they deserve nothing. Poetry.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Agree. Not helped by the officials who seemed more than happy to tolerate the time wasting.

Having let Cardiff get away with it all game, nothing he could do about it when Stocko strolled over to retrieve the ball from the south east corner and strolled back with it to take the free kick from the west side of his goal.
Made me chuckle.

Note to Warnock.. Time wasting is a dish best served.......when you're 1-0 up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He really is a bellend at times, encouraging time wasting tactics after 10 minutes then moaning about our players taking time when subbed

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Warnock (cont) "We made some very good players look ineffective. I bet they're glad they don't have to play us again." #bhafc

Yes, we'll be more than happy to give it at least a season before we play Cardiff again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Totally agree. Actually spoilt the game. The justice of them losing is great. And the irony of him and his team and fans moaning when Stockdale time-wasted is brilliant :lol:
I never tire of seeing opponents pissed of at our time wasting after they've spent the entire game doing it. I'd be a terrible ref, I'd just laugh at them.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Made me laugh when he did his nut at Knocky for taking his time walking off the pitch having obviously instructed his players to do the same for the first 70-odd minutes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Did a number on us, knew Dunk brings the ball out so made sure Duffy had the ball instead, stuck 2 on Knockaert and had the bonus of no Murray. Just shows what a good team we are to overcome them

This. Whatever folk think of Warnock's style, it is effective.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Until we did it. Evidently there must be a new rule where time wasting by the away team at 0-0 is perfectly fine, but by the home team 1-0 up is not.

There's a difference between holding onto a lead at the end of a game and time wasting/cheating from the first minute!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here