Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off topic: Clubland TV & U Channel....

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
Was having a quick flick through the music channels this morning (circa 6.55am) and channel U was showing some vid with Bristols on full show and all sorts.

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Fair play to Grime as it is moving away from the dross that is British & European hip hop but it's the text message's that get me!

yeah dats me it just came on has I was sendin dat msg im bless still wot u say chu?

Clubland can go and f*** itself! It's a disgrace!

"The industries flooded with re-mixes of half decent 90's tunes, we can't possibely relaease another tune! What am i thinking of course we can, lets get Disco Revenge stick an upbeat moden tempo behind it & stick some rough birds in video! My god, I'm a genius!"

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Clubland shows videos from only one label - AATW up in Blackburn. It doesn't give a realistic state of the industry outside of the North of England. And the West of Northern Ireland, as it happens...

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Clubland shows videos from only one label - AATW up in Blackburn. It doesn't give a realistic state of the industry outside of the North of England. And the West of Northern Ireland, as it happens...

There the label that has Cascala & Scooter aren't they? Scooter was able to knock Mad "Dog" Dona of the number one album chart with only 33,000 sales! 'What is the question?' The real question is, why are you so toss?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
These channels are good for people like me, what's the difference between them and MTV Base and MTV Dance ???

It's the channels like OMusic TV and ROCKWORLD TV (which doesn't even have anything on it) which are pointless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here