Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off to palace soon

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
be leaving for palace in a bit to see if city can get a result, was asked saturday by some brighton fans please make sure that palace dont get to wembley, was wondering, does it really bother seagull fans ? or dont u give a f*** also, went to the amex on the weekend for the 1st time, well impressed with it though being with the wrexham lads thought it might be an idea to put the away fans somewhere else, give you more of an advantage and all that, anyway, good luck against the wurzels on the weekend :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good luck to the Bluebirds this evening, just forget about Noone please. As for the away end, when we get the new seats installed, the away fans will be put in the corner rather than behind the goal.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Please thrash them, even though you need a decent wide player. Seeing Palace get hammered is always a joy to behold.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
was asked saturday by some brighton fans please make sure that palace dont get to wembley, was wondering, does it really bother seagull fans ?
I'd prefer them to go out now, but not bothered if they have a day out at Wembley, as long as they lose. I would be bothered if they won the cup.
thought it might be an idea to put the away fans somewhere else, give you more of an advantage and all that
I hope they will be moved around a little bit once the corners are filled in.

Good luck tonight.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'd prefer them to go out now, but not bothered if they have a day out at Wembley, as long as they lose. I would be bothered if they won the cup.
Good luck tonight.

I think the owners of Wembley would be unhappy if Palace made the final, there'd be a lot of empty seats.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the owners of Wembley would be unhappy if Palace made the final, there'd be a lot of empty seats.
:lolol: although i think you could be wrong. There are a lot of people from the Croydon area that would like to see Man City or Liverpool.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
be leaving for palace in a bit to see if city can get a result, was asked saturday by some brighton fans please make sure that palace dont get to wembley, was wondering, does it really bother seagull fans ? or dont u give a f*** also, went to the amex on the weekend for the 1st time, well impressed with it though being with the wrexham lads thought it might be an idea to put the away fans somewhere else, give you more of an advantage and all that, anyway, good luck against the wurzels on the weekend :)

Hi, if we could turn your question around. Would you be happy for Swansea to get to Wembley? (Or Bristol city?). Good luck by the way.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well it bothers us, but there's two schools of thought on the subject. I really want to see Cardiff win as I don't want to see one of our local rivals (most would say our biggest local rival) having a day out at Wembley.

On the other hand some people see a cup run as a 'distraction', so they'll be hoping Palace win because that way they'll be too distracted to concentrate on the League. (Thankfully the league cup was 'distracting' them when they played us otherwise they might have scored six. We were fortunately out by that stage). Yes, I think that's bollocks too. BLOOOOOBIRDS!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:lolol: although i think you could be wrong. There are a lot of people from the Croydon area that would like to see Man City or Liverpool.

Yes, true enough, but is there sufficient parking for mobile homes ?

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
Hi, if we could turn your question around. Would you be happy for Swansea to get to Wembley? (Or Bristol city?). Good luck by the way.

am an exile, so am not really into the rivalry, and policing a jacks/cardiff play off final last year would have been a nightmare, and its always someone innocent that gets hurt, am happy for swansea to be in the prem if ime honest and i think they will stay up as well :rolleyes:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
am an exile, so am not really into the rivalry, and policing a jacks/cardiff play off final last year would have been a nightmare, and its always someone innocent that gets hurt, am happy for swansea to be in the prem if ime honest and i think they will stay up as well :rolleyes:

Fair wnough. I still hope you win though.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't really care too much about the result, but if your lot could kick Zaha and Murray up in the air it'd be appreciated.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Whoever is playing Palace on any given day is officially my second team, at least until the final whistle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here