Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Of those who are leaving - lets get specific.

Oct 25, 2003
has butters got his coaching badges?

tommy elphick (player of the season tommy elphick) said himself that butters has taught him heaps this season, maybe once he's retired from playing we could offer him a coaching role, perhaps with the youth team?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
has butters got his coaching badges?

tommy elphick (player of the season tommy elphick) said himself that butters has taught him heaps this season, maybe once he's retired from playing we could offer him a coaching role, perhaps with the youth team?

suspect he might find something closer to home

if we were going to offer a role would have thought it would be known

Iknow he was taking his badges but not sure how far he has got

By the way - I see Turienzo is now a first team regular for serie c champions elect salernitano:bowdown:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Watching Mayo tearing up the wing against Wolves in the televised game in the Sports Cafe Leicester Square.

( Impartial observors were asking more about him than Bobby Zamora )

Not so much the goal, but Butters reaction to his goal at West Ham.

Paul Reid telling us at Seagulls Over London that his favourite game playing for he Albion was against Palace away. He said the atmosphere was better than playing at the millenium stadium.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Mayo - I'll always remember him playing a blinder in his debut at home to Hull whilst all around there was pandemonium (whistles, balloons descending to the pitch etc etc).

OGH - A great goal away to Barnet yonks ago. 100% commitment and someone who was always proud to wear the shirt

Guy Butters - A thousand interceptions, clearing headers and tackles made to look easy by an incredible knowledge and anticipation of the game

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Butters - That goal at West Ham / plus the silly hat he was wearing whilst celebrating at the Millenium stadium.

OGH - A cracking goal against Cambridge in a 4-3 win at Withdean, he cut in from the right and unleashed a shot into the top corner from his weaker left foot.

Mayo - Asking him to sign my shirt at the friendly against Crowborough and seeing the suprise on his face when he realised I had Mayo 3 printed on the back. I don't think he saw too many of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here