Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Looks a facsiile of Locadia ... clumsy lump

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Looking at the standard of football from supposedly the best 2 teams in Scotland, we shouldn't buy a striker from there.

Mind you, that Balogun looks useful.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The quality of this Rangers Celtic game is terrible. Yes, it's all huff and puff and 100 miles an hour but a distinct lack of real quality. Reminds me of our days in league 2.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anonymous in second half apart from getting a yellow, subbed on 68 mins when his side are 1-0 -down.

I rated the guy, I think he had the ability to do well in the Prem but he's let his standards drop. He should have moved last summer.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The quality of this Rangers Celtic game is terrible. Yes, it's all huff and puff and 100 miles an hour but a distinct lack of real quality. Reminds me of our days in league 2.

The Barisic corner and Helander header were top drawer but I agree re the overall quality. If you are a top player you can't stick around too long in the SPL. Edouard, Kent, Morelos all look to have got worse than a couple of seasons ago.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Edouard misses glorious chance from Kyogo cross.
Live on sky.

Seems ideal.

He's so one footed! That would have been a goal if he'd considered using his left foot. Unbelievable that he thinks he's worth £85K a week (and Celtic equally deluded if they think they can get £15M - well, actually in this mad day and age some mug will probably pay. Hope it's not us!)

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The Barisic corner and Helander header were top drawer but I agree re the overall quality. If you are a top player you can't stick around too long in the SPL. Edouard, Kent, Morelos all look to have got worse than a couple of seasons ago.

Morelos looked overweight and lazy.
Better suited to Sunday league football.

No disrespect meant to any Sunday league players. )

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Kenny Miller was prolific in the Scottish league, enough said.

Farmers league, harsh on the farmers I know.

Moaty

Aug 19, 2021
Lochend,Edinburgh
A league that has produced a European cup, a Cup Winners Cup,success in the Uefa Cup,players such as Dalgleish,McGinn,Baker,Ormond,Reilly,Smith,Johnstone,Johnstone,Turnbill,Cormack,Jordan,Strachan,Marinello,Bremner,Collins,Goram,Leighton,the Lisbon Lions,Archibauld,Lorimar,Gray,Mcleish,Miller,McCoist,Bauld.Managers like Stein,Fergusson,Turnbill,Maclean and Sturrock.Farmers?Once Brighton have done something.....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A league that has produced a European cup, a Cup Winners Cup,success in the Uefa Cup,players such as Dalgleish,McGinn,Baker,Ormond,Reilly,Smith,Johnstone,Johnstone,Turnbill,Cormack,Jordan,Strachan,Marinello,Bremner,Collins,Goram,Leighton,the Lisbon Lions,Archibauld,Lorimar,Gray,Mcleish,Miller,McCoist,Bauld.Managers like Stein,Fergusson,Turnbill,Maclean and Sturrock.Farmers?Once Brighton have done something.....

What most of these guys have in common is that they're either dead or heading in that direction. Things have changed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Remove any that haven’t played for the last 10 years and repost.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

That Robert the Bruce was supposed to be a bit handy too - but even he turned out to be a bit of a one hit wonder. Yes, I'd agree the Lisbon Lions were a fantastice team - one of the best I've ever seen - but that was over 50 years ago.......... and Edouard wouldn't even have made the bench (if they'd had a bench to sit on back in those days!)

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
True - or not for long anyway before they moved up to clubs in England. Have to insert an honourable mention for the Lisbon Lions though - they actually were a bit special.

Sure

Great side.I was too young to watch that final.I remember them losing the 1970 final.Jimmy Johnstone was one of my childhood heros!! They even managed to beat the MIGHTY Leeds in the semi!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here