Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh because I backed our manager back in December you threatened me and are one of a handful here who have had it in for me ever since.

Maybe you need to look at yourself. Sending physical threats to people because they disagree with you on a football discussion is not normal behaviour. And I aim that at the handful here who continue to harass me. Ignore me. Please.

:lolol:

images.jpeg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Just seen him turning into Mash Barn Lane.... Now I am not one to spread a rumour... but
Ha i know this thread has being a bit of a piss take but now i actually would like him to sing. I think he may produce, maybe 10, 11 goals? Its another option isnt it & there is no way we can afford a proven 15 - 20 goal a season striker. :whistle:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
And French media (200k + followers for what it’s worth).

[tweet]1423618294444134412[/tweet]

If you’re going to mention they have over 200,000 followers it might be worth also noting that they’re quoting a tweet from a user with less than 4000 followers. Not trying to cause an argument again, just pointing out the double standards.

Edit: Oh, he’s banned. Fair enough, how unpleasant.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PS the Scottish Sun story is not their reporting, it’s quoting a french publication (and it’s not their story either) , it’s quoting this journalist

https://twitter.com/ignaziogenuardi/status/1423408861277532166?s=21

(It’s not clear if that’s new info - several have claimed there are talks, and several have promised bids are imminent that haven’t materialised. The athletic/Argus have reported via their sources that there is no Albion interest.

I think he might just be repeating what football insider ran with yesterday. (They ran 2 stories - one arguing he “could now stay”, and one saying he was “in talks” and working to strike a deal “next week”) .

Always a mystery if there’s ever any new reporting with this stuff - just multiple outlets feeding on each other.

albionite

May 20, 2009
If you’re going to mention they have over 200,000 followers it might be worth also noting that they’re quoting a tweet from a user with less than 4000 followers. Not trying to cause an argument again, just pointing out the double standards.

Edit: Oh, he’s banned. Fair enough, how unpleasant.
What has he done to be banned, can't see anything in his posts to warrant this , think he irritates Guinness boy so using his powers.
Yet Milo and Dougie can carry on.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What has he done to be banned, can't see anything in his posts to warrant this , think he irritates Guinness boy so using his powers.

Could be.

Not sure I can blame him though... if I was a moderator I would ban about half of the people here until the transfer window closes.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Could be.

Not sure I can blame him though... if I was a moderator I would ban about half of the people here until the transfer window closes.

What would be the fun of that, you came too late for Ben's grandad rumour threads. These are tame in comparison

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014

Observing that disagreement it seems strange that he was the only person banned. Seems a bit inconsistent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here