Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently Saints have bid for Edouard. I expect they'll offer far more wages than we would. At least we could finally put this thread to bed.

No news articles I can find saying that - even a Twitter search reveals next to nothing? Would make sense tho.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If posting links bothers anyone or makes you angry, a kind reminder to please put me on ignore.

Scottish Sun say we are in talks:

[tweet]1423624852469125126[/tweet]

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
But it’s such a dull thing to get upset and angry about. I want you to read back your post and understand why I labelled you unpleasant.

And you put them down but those students sitting down for their GCSEs are probably light years ahead of you emotionally and intellectually, as am I (although not a student and I’m probably older than you think young whipper snapper).

Now please put me on ignore. I’d be delighted to have the likes of you not following my posts.

What a knob. :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If posting links bothers anyone or makes you angry, a kind reminder to please put me on ignore.

Scottish Sun say we are in talks:

[tweet]1423624852469125126[/tweet]

Actual newspapers etc are good to have on here. The only time you annoy me is when they’re from random people pretending to be journos or just click bait clear bollocks sites…!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Let’s assume for a moment it’s true and also that’s it true we are haggling over a couple of million, which is what the papers in Scotland are suggesting. Why? They want £20 we want to pay £16/18m. Just get the deal done, his goals could easily be the difference between finishing a couple of league placers higher and paying that back in a season. He’s match fit, get it done and have him ready for Burnley. He is much less of a gamble than half the players we have spent £15+m on.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
And you’re a sad little tosser, why try to ruin a thread?

You tell me! You've been ruining every thread since you joined with your never-ending inane bollocks. If you don't like it, put me on ignore..........:lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Are you going to threaten me with physical violence again like you did before tough guy?

Real hard little man. Don’t DM me either.

If you like. It would be my pleasure.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Post your physical threat here please so everyone can see it. Thanks.

What a girl. If you are referring to the DM I sent you when I invited you to meet so you could be abusive to me in person, I don't remember threatening physical violence. punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here