Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Odenwingie

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I wonder if maybe his agent told him to "get down there", meaning get yourself ready and available for talks, go and have a milkshake or something and wait for the call.

He misunderstands and heads straight for the club. :lolol:

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
34e84dl.jpg

:lolol:

Attachments

• Harry_zps11633f95.jpg
    Harry_zps11633f95.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 184

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
He's been tucked up good and proper. Got to feel sorry for him, looks a right cock. Have to go home now and count his cash.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total prick now and hopefully WBA will now send him to Coventry - exactly what happens when lead by agents

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
The SSN interview was great, spoke like he had already signed. Must have been before security refused him entry. What a doughnut.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Absolutely hilarious. Just think how sheepish you are turning up for work after having a day or two off sick. Now imagine how sheepish you'd be turning up for work after appearing on t.v and announcing you will be leaving your current employers and joining a rival company and you couldnt be more delighted about it.
Marvellous :)

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Arsenal winger Alex Ox-Chamberlain on Twitter: "Does Odemwingie need a place to stay tonight?"

Everton midfielder Darron Gibson on Twitter: "New song by Odemwingie 'Sign Me Maybe'...'Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe' hahaha class!"

Lol

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Arsenal winger Alex Ox-Chamberlain on Twitter: "Does Odemwingie need a place to stay tonight?"

Everton midfielder Darron Gibson on Twitter: "New song by Odemwingie 'Sign Me Maybe'...'Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe' hahaha class!"

Lol

Brilliant

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Joking aside the agent has clearly tried to hold the wba to ransom and they have dug their heels in and kept him to contract. Fair play to them, a contract is a contract. f***ing agent has made him look s right cock.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
From Twitter:

Toby Fair ‏@TopTopPundit
PETER ODEMWINGIE. To get home tonight it's M25, M1, M6, over the burnt bridge, then perform a humiliating U turn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here