Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] October 2020 International Matches

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Q should Pickford have come out for that ball?

A it’s difficult, we were down to 10 men and getting Mings ready to come on

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Q should Pickford have come out for that ball?

A it’s difficult, we were down to 10 men and getting Mings ready to come on

A. Of course he shouldn’t have, but we know he makes at least one rick every game. He’ll learn from it though, been very positive all wee......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Genuine question would anyone swap the England back 5 (ignore the keeper thats a given) with the Brighton back 5?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A. Of course he shouldn’t have, but we know he makes at least one rick every game. He’ll learn from it though, been very positive all wee......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I should’ve said that I was quoting Southgate

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Southgate was shit at Boro towards the end and got lucky when Big Sam went . Like another poster said it has been like watching one of old Roy's team recently .

But the gutless FA will never sack him and he will keep on picking players based on what club they play for and their reputation. If Slab Head was at the Albion he would never get in the side and if Dunk was at Man Utd he would get picked every game, stinks the place out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Slab Head was at the Albion he would never get in the side and if Dunk was at Man Utd he would get picked every game, stinks the place out.

Nailed it.

The Palace fishlips pizza-whore, with his shit beard, hangs his hat on Slabhead for EVERY game because "some mug paid £80m for him so, well, fookin' hell he MUST be good". Would I swap Dunk for that clown ? Never in a month of Sundays, neither before or after Leicester fleeced Man U in that world record rip-off.

F*ck it though. Much as I'd love to see Lewis involved in England squads with the occasional appearance, if he's spending too much time with Gareth and the goons, he's probably better off out of it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know I'm late to the party here, but I took one look at that midfield (Rice, Phillips, Munt) and just...sighed. Home to Denmark (f*cking DENMARK) and all the attacking creativity is left in the stands. Regardless of slabheads red, if Sancho and Grealish had started, or got 45 at least, then we'd not have lost. Denmark were piss-awful, yet we were so feeble, we couldn't even make a dent aside from one proper save from Schmeical. Again. DENMARK.

I knew this would be shite as soon as I saw the midfield, and I had a grizzle about picking two of the most out-of-sorts players at the back. This was NOT hindsight, it was frigging obvious that Slab and Pickford were an accident waiting to happen. And I'm not the one being paid £3,000,000 a year to 'perceptively' pick up on these things.

Just sling yer hook Southgate, you slack-jawed cod-faced FA lickspittle.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Mings and Coady were good I thought, one positive is that Southgate should stick with them now and DEFINITELY won’t bring Maguire back in when his ban is over.

Oh wait.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know I'm late to the party here, but I took one look at that midfield (Rice, Phillips, Munt) and just...sighed. Home to Denmark (f*cking DENMARK) and all the attacking creativity is left in the stands. Regardless of slabheads red, if Sancho and Grealish had started, or got 45 at least, then we'd not have lost. Denmark were piss-awful, yet we were so feeble, we couldn't even make a dent aside from one proper save from Schmeical. Again. DENMARK.

I knew this would be shite as soon as I saw the midfield, and I had a grizzle about picking two of the most out-of-sorts players at the back. This was NOT hindsight, it was frigging obvious that Slab and Pickford were an accident waiting to happen. And I'm not the one being paid £3,000,000 a year to 'perceptively' pick up on these things.

Just sling yer hook Southgate, you slack-jawed cod-faced FA lickspittle.

Southgate should’ve simply picked our best 11, playing in their correct positions.

I bet Denmark did that.

GS .... too ‘clever’ by half.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Shame about the result, but at least with Southgate we can enjoy attractive, attacking football, pride and discipline in the shirt and we don't keep picking big club despite them being out of form

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Ship Inn was as despondent as I have seen it in a long time last night. People need to be reminded we are a work in progress and only 3 days earlier we had put the world's best team Belgium to the sword.

I thought we battled bravely with 10 men in the 2nd half and were the better side, if it weren't for some last ditch defending and Schmeichak heroics we'd have got the point our performance deserved.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
and people wonder whty no one gives a shit about the England team.

Deliberatly being shit before the whisltes blown . . .I wonder if GS is part of a gambling syndicate.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
England’s strong point is attack:

Sancho
Sterling
Kane
Rashford
Greenwood
Grealish
Foden
Calvert-Lewin

What tactic shall we use? Ah yes the 5-4-1 formation with players out of position. Stunning.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
England’s strong point is attack:

Sancho
Sterling
Kane
Rashford
Greenwood
Grealish
Foden
Calvert-Lewin

What tactic shall we use? Ah yes the 5-4-1 formation with players out of position. Stunning.

If Keegan had those players available we'd have been playing a 1-4-5 formation, we may have conceded 4 or 5, but we'd have score 9

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The Ship Inn was as despondent as I have seen it in a long time last night. People need to be reminded we are a work in progress and only 3 days earlier we had put the world's best team Belgium to the sword.

I thought we battled bravely with 10 men in the 2nd half and were the better side, if it weren't for some last ditch defending and Schmeichak heroics we'd have got the point our performance deserved.

Lets be honest we fluked the win against Belgium, but yes I think we deserved something out of last nights game. Think we were very naive with the Danes going to ground at every opportunity and the ref giving them everything to keep putting tackles in and expecting a different outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here