Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Obnoxious Players You Detest

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There have been a fair number of them over the years. The opposition player who is a real irritating shit who always plays well against us and has the uncanny knack of winding everyone up. I give you, in no particular order of tw*tishness, the following :

Rachid Harkouk, John Burridge, Scott McGleish, Jonny Williams, Dean Hammond, Za-ha-ha, Kevin Nolan, Alex Pritchard, and the latest recruit Jack ‘Stupid Peaky Blinders Haircut’ Grealish. Yes, I know, there are loads more, just add your own choices to the list. :rolleyes:

Was that supposed to say Dan Harding

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I honestly don't understand the hate for Grealish other than he always scores against us. I don't remember any of his celebrations being over the top or aimed at us in particular. Think he's a quality player living the dream and captaining his local club in the PL. Good luck to him.

Unlike that prick Joey Barton.

Quite. I was all set to hate him (I quite like it sometimes when the Amex turns into a cathedral of hate, a la Diouff). But....he just seems like a nice lad, would rather score the winner for Villa against Wolves or Birmingham than win the PL. Good luck to him, and his lovely hair.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Michael Brown - when a Sheff Utd (& many other clubs) centre midfielder. A snide.

[In recent TV work, he’s mellowed into an ok bloke].

Yes. He was the prototype for Andone.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Marlon "Career Criminal" King. From his Wiki.

King has served three jail sentences,[2] and has a number of other criminal convictions including: theft from a person and from a car, criminal damage, and attempting to obtain property by deception; fraudulent use of vehicle licence document, driving without insurance, speeding, drink driving; a wounding incident while playing amateur football, and two cases involving assault of young women rejecting his advances in the Soho area of London. King had his playing contract cancelled by Wigan after being convicted of the sexual assault charges and being sentenced to eighteen months in prison.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Marlon "Career Criminal" King. From his Wiki.

King has served three jail sentences,[2] and has a number of other criminal convictions including: theft from a person and from a car, criminal damage, and attempting to obtain property by deception; fraudulent use of vehicle licence document, driving without insurance, speeding, drink driving; a wounding incident while playing amateur football, and two cases involving assault of young women rejecting his advances in the Soho area of London. King had his playing contract cancelled by Wigan after being convicted of the sexual assault charges and being sentenced to eighteen months in prison.

Wow. Yes, that makes Joey Barton look like Martin Bell.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Joey Barton - for all the reasons stated above and a million additional reasons and this ****.........

3339-1.jpg

who destroyed Gerry Ryan's career - it will never be forgotten or forgiven.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Troy Deeney and Deli Ali. Paul Ince and Joey Barton

Two I hated when they played but then I grew to like them after, Peter Schmeichel and Robbie Savage.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I thought he scored a hat trick in an FA Cup game against us? Lost 4-2? But it was a long time ago and drink had been taken.

I hate that guy. I particularly hated him scoring that hattrick and running past us all with a hand cupping his ear. Hate that guy.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Ross Wallace, never forgotten his goal celebration that night.

I think he was the one who shoved Dunk in the back when their freak play off goal went in?

he manged to get close enough to us in our promotion season to hear me call him a ****ing cheat in which he responded with a filthy look.

We beat them 2-1 that night with a Knocky late winner if i remember correctly.

I lost my voice that game and it remains one of my most enjoyable football experiences.

revenge was sweet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here