Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

obligatory Adrian Chiles & ITV coverage slagging thread

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This this this. Savage is the worst. Whenever he starts losing an argument on phone ins (which is often) he resorts to "listen, listen, have you ever played the game?"

I hate that. What's the point in having a bloody fans' phone in if all the opinions are completely invalidated by the fact the average fan has never played the game?!

Besides, he doesn't have a clue about what it feels like to shell out a load of money to travel a couple of hundred miles on a work night to watch your team play shite, so that pretty much invalidates his opinion on getting behind your team or otherwise.

Tosser.

longmanofwilmington

Apr 25, 2014
Cameroon are absolute pish. It almost hurts me to see how rubbish Etoo is now, he might get a couple of goals yet but he is so immobile.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Good job we had the goal line tech on display there; I thought the ref and lino might have made another mistake.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do we post our disdain for the BBC coverage in here or will someone start a separate thread for those bozo's?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
If someone wants to amend the title to include the Beeb Coverage too, then fill your boots. Gary cannot be worse than Chiles though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If someone wants to amend the title to include the Beeb Coverage too, then fill your boots. Gary cannot be worse than Chiles though.

Agreed about Gary, but there will be shirley something or some sleep inducing pundit that will need a good slagging off

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Henry bores me, nice to look at but no va va voom in his presenting style.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Spain's team still looks fantastic.

Casillas

Azpilicueta
Ramos
Pique
Alba

Busquets
Alonso

Silva
Xavi