obligatory Adrian Chiles & ITV coverage slagging thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Like everyone, Chiles was alright until he moved to ITV. Now he comes across as dull fat chimp.

Townsend is the thickest most pointless "expert" summariser on the telly. In any country. The only way to make him any worse would be to give him an Australian accent.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Like everyone, Chiles was alright until he moved to ITV. Now he comes across as dull fat chimp.

Townsend is the thickest most pointless "expert" summariser on the telly. In any country. The only way to make him any worse would be to give him an Australian accent.

I can barely understand the man with his heavy Irish lilt as it is.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh Lord above,
Send down a dove,
With wings as sharp as razors,
To cut the throats of all the blokes, who sell bad beer to sailors

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
what part doesn't make sense then? enlighten me.

Why not!! (Question mark?) Concentrating your posting efforts (what?) on the utterly awful punditry, commentary (he's not commentating) and presenting style of Chiles please.

Who were you replying to in the first place? Was this a question? Is it in English?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"just listen to that support" says Tyldsley as Brazil attack.

FFS. You can hear a pin drop now that Brazil are behind. Brazilians are like scousers.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
"just listen to that support" says Tyldsley as Brazil attack.

FFS. You can hear a pin drop now that Brazil are behind. Brazilians are like scousers.

Tis true. They rob anything that's not nailed down and riot at the drop o a hat too.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Why not!! (Question mark?) Concentrating your posting efforts (what?) on the utterly awful punditry, commentary (he's not commentating) and presenting style of Chiles please.

Who were you replying to in the first place? Was this a question? Is it in English?

It was in reply to someone asking if this was the unofficial thread. The 'why not' was not a question, it was rhetoric. I didn't insinuate Chiles was commentating, it's a thread about the whole ITV coverage. So yeah, it's in perfect English. Thanks for caring so much, touching.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
What's the betting that, if Brazil lose, that the locals will burn the place down before England can get beaten by Italy?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It was in reply to someone asking if this was the unofficial thread. The 'why not' was not a question, it was rhetoric. I didn't insinuate Chiles was commentating, it's a thread about the whole ITV coverage. So yeah, it's in perfect English. Thanks for caring so much, touching.

You're right. You didn't insinuate. You stated. I struggle with your style at the bet of times. Don't confuse me even more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports