Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Objective Analysis Of Football Chants

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I never got my ******* head kicked in, so that was just an idle threat.

And only a thin but very long part of Sussex is by the sea, so that wrong as well.

I never once saw an Albion player pull a rabbit out of a hat or produce some doves from nowhere whilst on the field of play, so why did everyone agree that Brighton & Hove Albion were magic. (but I did see Paul Clark saw an opposition player in half)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What is the objective of moving left, right, picking up sticks and then continuing thereafter to move left, right and left again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
Even though the away teams support has often been very poor at times, I have never observed them attempting to fornicate with any faecal matter [in fact I'm not entirely convinced that it's possible].

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
While Gary Hart is and was a very attractive man, i find it difficult to believe that Victoria Beckham nèe Adams ever thought about another Brighton player other than Holroyd

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That unfortunate steward, in the away end of other teams, is actually suffering from a glandular problem, and did indeed eat the salad.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Also...if anyone threw a brick at Duffy, i'm not convinced he would risk a cranial injury by attempting to head it back to the thrower

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
As a JCL (only been watching the boys since 1976) I thought I knew most of the players and history of this fine club. I know who Wardy is, Bobby Smith and even Johnny McNichol ("finest player to ever turn out for Brighton " - my dad), however, there is one person that we constantly sing about who I haven't got the fainest idea who he is. I've asked many people and they simply laugh at me. So at the risk of great ridicule, I'll ask you lot.

Who is this Mr L.B Urn, that we constantly reference? I'm assuming it's a bloke, by the way.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Given the vagaries of footballing success through the decades, it is quite likely that we will be playing at Preston again, and Fulham, and Barnsley, and.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here