Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obika Signs loan deal - official confirmation (merged threads)

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Great, has played for 6 inferior clubs on loan

Despite the rather inflated view above, I will offer some feedback from his time with us.

He developed a good rapport with fans as it quickly became evident he was talented and industrious. Good in the air and with a good first touch he was a threat for is and contributed greatly to the excellent run in we had at the end of last season.

There was talk of us wanting to buy him but there was no money in the kitty.

Good luck with him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Despite the rather inflated view above, I will offer some feedback from his time with us.

He developed a good rapport with fans as it quickly became evident he was talented and industrious. Good in the air and with a good first touch he was a threat for is and contributed greatly to the excellent run in we had at the end of last season.

There was talk of us wanting to buy him but there was no money in the kitty.

Good luck with him.

Thank you, that sounds positive unlike the Palace trolls on here.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Why only 93 days? That runs out just before Easter and the potential play off run in.

I believe it can be extended by the end of transfer window to the end of the season if all parties agree. I guess by the end of this month we'll have a better idea as to who else is coming in to replace Barnes (if anyone) and when CMS is due to be back available.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I believe it can be extended by the end of transfer window to the end of the season if all parties agree. I guess by the end of this month we'll have a better idea as to who else is coming in to replace Barnes (if anyone) and when CMS is due to be back available.

According to The Argus it can only be extended before the transfer window closes (end of Jan?).

Jameson

I think it's short sighted; we don't know when/if CMS is back, Hoskins looks unlikely and if he's as good as we are told why not to the end of the season? This is the same scenario as Conway who returned to Cardiff just as he was getting into his stride and was looking very useful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here