Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That is interesting is that because of our long history of being at war with at least someone in Europe or beyond throughout the last 1000 years perhaps.

The longest our nation has gone without being involved in a war was between 1815 to 1914

Well, apart from the Crimean War of 1853 - 56

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yeh. Scary shit man! Conventional weapons are great because they stop us from using apocalypse tech. But we will need some mothers and fathers and their kids somewhere far removed to be on the sharp end. So at least the first world industrial military complex can keep on churning out a lucrative export of 'conventional' killing tech.

True....

I did not notice those Top 15 nice ladies if you continue to scroll down that link I provided the first time I read that...:blush:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Blimey, you must think everyone you've ever had an argument with is declaring war if that's your thinking.

That is entirely different and you know it, he is supposed to be a world leader ffs and world leaders are supposed to be diplomatic and not a blood thirsty war monger like he is.. .

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
enhanced-buzz-17060-1291507474-6.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That is entirely different and you know it, he is supposed to be a world leader ffs and world leaders are supposed to be diplomatic and not a blood thirsty war monger like he is.. .

Quite how telling the Russian government that the Americans will respond in kind is tantamount to a declaration of war is beyond me. By that logic, and the full response from Obama as per his press conference, we could only conclude that it is Putin who has declared hostilities.

But, let's face it, this is nothing new from either party. I rather think that your title is perhaps a little dramatic.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Another one who worships the ground theses psychopath's walk on.
Good lord what will it take to wake you f*ckers up. your like a breed of aliens.

Not wishing to be a pendantic F**ker but it's you're!

Please note that I am fully awake and, although I don't worship the ground Obama walks on, I think Putin is far more dangerous. Previously mentioned examples : Ukraine, Crimea, Aleppo.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not wishing to be a pendantic F**ker but it's you're!
If you were pedantic, you would have pointed out the spurious apostrophe and lack of capitalisation of Lord and Your/You're.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Which one are you, Dumb or Dumber?

It's amazing how many people think Obama is wonderful. The president sets the scene for a coming election. Under his presidency, he lost control of both houses and then used his influence to back Clinton who lost to THE worst presidential candidate ever.

How exactly is that dumb?

Interesting how people resort to insults when there is nothing useful they can add, but hey, it takes all sorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here