shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He never seems to get on the ball, drop him

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
QUOTE=northampton_seagull;5489885]Oatway out. He needs to address his problem with anger. He will never get us promoted with this attitude.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Pesky little ankle biter.:catfight: :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus reckons we are gonnar get a letter of apology from the FA as Charlie done nufink :whistle:

I think Charlie was only pointing out that the foul on Calde warranted a red card in view of the red card given to Barnesy for the same type of dangerous tackle.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I think most of us there were busy looking at the ref in confused bewilderment that he was only going to show a yellow for a shockingly bad tackle. It was only after the ref showed the card that it seemed to kick off on the benches, very difficult to see from where I was in the away end as by the time it caught my attention there was already a big crowd around the protagonists. Poyet distanced himself standing a few yards away, arms folded, just watching it happen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think most of us there were busy looking at the ref in confused bewilderment that he was only going to show a yellow for a shockingly bad tackle. It was only after the ref showed the card that it seemed to kick off on the benches, very difficult to see from where I was in the away end as by the time it caught my attention there was already a big crowd around the protagonists. Poyet distanced himself standing a few yards away, arms folded, just watching it happen.

Same here , it was unbelievable that the Wednesday player stayed on the pitch , next thing we know is all the stewards and police are rushing to the dugouts but we couldn't see anything through the mass of fluorescent jackets.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Did he get sent off in Ireland for the abandoned match and tour cut short?

He did indeed and he was sent off in an away match early in the 00/01 season. Before serving his ban he hit a double against Plymouth. Only red card I can think of though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports